GI 1966 Vietnam Era Jungle Boots Green Cloth Side Size Mens 12N Spike Protective
Dated 12 1966 New never issued and in original box. U.S. Military Vietnam-era Jungle Boots.
These are no strangers to the bush. Rugged Vietnam-era Jungle Boots were built to handle the rigors of Vietnam. Add them to your military history collection.
- Durable leather / cotton canvas uppers
- Tough, spike-protective lug rubber outsole
- Full gussetted tongue keeps out debris
- Reinforced with nylon web on cotton canvas
- Mildew resistant
- Brass vent holes
- Nylon laces, each weighs approx. 25 ozs.