Rothco M-65 Field Jacket, Black
The M-65 Field Jacket from Rothco was made to military specifications (The M-65 was implemented by the U.S. Army and US Marine Corps in 1965) and is designed to provide unparalleled warmth, durability, and comfort in any cold weather condition.
- Water Repellent Cotton / Polyester Twill Exterior Aids In Protection From Wind, Rain, And Other Outdoor Elements
- Quilted Button-In Liner Provides Added Warmth Which Can Be Removed For A Lightweight M-65 Jacket And Liner Can Be Worn Alone As A Jacket – The Perfect All Seasons Jacket
- The Classic M-65 Jacket Is Designed To Government Specifications
- Concealable Drawstring Hood Can Be Easily Stored Inside The Collar With The Brass Zipper Closure
- Hook And Loop Neck Closure Keeps Your Neck Warm
- Button-Down Shoulder Epaulettes
- Four Single Snap Button Pleated Bellow Cargo Pockets – Two On The Chest And Two On The Waist
- Bi-Swing Back Design Allows For More Freedom Of Movement In The Shoulders
- Heavy Brass Zipper And Six Button Snap Storm Flap Cover
- Hook And Loop Wrist Cuffs And Internal Hook Tab Allow For Attaching And Cinching With A Pair Of Gloves
- Adjustable Drawstring Waist Cord For The Perfect Fit
- XS Fits Height 66" - 71, Chest up to 33"
- Small Fits Height 66" - 71", Chest 33" - 37"
- Medium Fits Height 66" - 71", Chest 37" - 41"