This Snap-On Adjustable Torque Screwdriver came to us as military surplus. In excellent condition and works great. Driver only no attachments. Uses standard 1/4" hex drive bits. Great for mounting scopes with precision and accurate torque.
• Ideal tool for low-torque assemblies, precision applications and dash/under dash work on most domestic and imported vehicles
• Driver accepts all standard 1/4" hex screwdriver bits
• Cam-over torque limiting clutch-free-wheels 90° when set torque is achieved
• Accuracy is ±6% from 20-100% of full scale in clockwise direction
• Lightweight, rugged construction features aluminum body with steel shank
• Comfortable ergonomic tri-lobe grip and magnetic bit retention
• Textured body provides a nonslip grip