Surplus USMC FILBE Large Molle Rucksack - Coyote- *Heavily used*
The USMC Pack System in Coyote Brown is a genuine US government issue piece. These are made for military contract by manufacturers like Propper and Eagle Industries. The USMC Pack System is designed as a replacement for the standard ILBE pack system and is specifically intended to provide the Marine with a load carriage system that fully integrates with currently fielded body armor systems. One called FILBE (Family of Improved Load Bearing Equipment), it's now just simply called the Marine Corps Pack System.
The main pack is separated by a shelf into a 3400 cu. in. main compartment and a 1600 cu. in. lower sleeping bag compartment. It can be converted into one large compartment by opening a slide fastener located on the shelf. The padded shoulders straps and waist belt are highly adjustable for all sizes.
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps and waist belt
- Load weight up to 200 lbs
- Frame measures approx. 23" x 15"
- Utilizes PALS webbing for attachment of modular pouches
- Includes external frame with adjustable harness and internal radio pocket
- Consists of two compartments separated by a shelf:
- Approximately 5000 cubic inch total capacity
- Main compartment: approximately 3,400 cubic inches
- Lower compartment: approximately 1,600 cubic inches
- Product may come unassembled
**NOTE: These packs are in rough condition and may require some repairs to shoulder straps and waist belt prior to use. The main compartments may also have several patch jobs. Some of these packs have broken frames, but will come with a new frame that needs to be attached.