- Made in the USA by Valley Apparel (Official U.S. Military manufacturer; CAGE code 1SSG5). Genuine U.S. Air Force MA-1 Flight Jacket made in the USA by the factory that first started making them for the U.S. Military in 1959 and is today one of the largest suppliers of Mil-Spec outerwear to the U.S. Armed Forces. Often imitated but there is nothing like the original and classic U.S. Air Force MA-1 made for the military for over 40 years.
- The Valley Apparel MA-1 Flight Jacket is made of the Highest Quality Materials and workmanship that you would expect from a true supplier to the U.S. Military.
- Water Repellent Military Grade Nylon Flight Satin outer shell. Nylon Flight lining and Polyester batting interlining. Front closure Storm Flap, Knit Collar, Waistband and Cuffs, Signature Zippered utility/pencil pocket, Double Pull Tab on Heavy Duty Zipper. Fully reversible with rescue Indian Orange Inner Shell.
- Made for use in cold weather climates (20 degrees F and above).
- Just Real U.S. Air Force MA-1 Flight Jacket. Get your MA-1 from the company that has been making them for over 55 years and still one of America's largest outerwear suppliers to the U.S. Military. Valley Apparel is also one of the largest domestic USA suppliers of Outerwear to foreign Militaries friendly and approved by the US government for export. Official US Military Manufacturer; CAGE code 1SSG5.