shop by Category
- Terms & Condition, Shipping & Returns
Terms & Condition, Shipping & Returns
BY SUBMITTING AN ORDER ONLINE OR BY TELEPHONE THE CUSTOMER ACKNOWLDGES ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELLOW.
Shipping and Delivery
- Most confirmed orders (Restricted Firearms Excluded) are shipped within 4 business days. Leupold products may require 6-10 days for shipping.
- Ammunition is shipped by Canpar, all other items are shipped by Canada Post. Flat rate shipping charges ($15.00 per order) are not valid to extended areas or remote locations as determined by Canada Post, UPS/Purolator or Canpar. In the event that the shipping address is deemed a extended area / remote location the customer will be contact with an adjusted total for the order to reflect the new shipping price.
- Transfer of ownership for restricted firearms (All Handguns and Firearms listed as Restricted) must have the transfer of Ownership approved by the RCMP before shipping. Transfer times will vary in length depending on your province (1-3 Weeks). Most provinces require proof of a gun range membership before they will approve the Transfer of Restricted Firearms. Some Provinces may require additional back ground checks (Transfers for Restricted Long Guns in Quebec can take up to 6 weeks to complete). It is the responsibility of the buyer to determine what additional requirements are needed to purchase a restricted firearm in their province.
- At this time we only ship within Canada.
- Please note that Canpar and Canada Post are third party carriers. Frontier Firearms will not be held responsible for delays in shipping once an order is in transit. In the event that a order is lost or Damaged, Frontier Firearms will process a claim and a refund or replacement item will be sent only after the claim is complete (The Timeline for a claim can take up to 21 Days). Statistically we have experienced a lost parcel (once in the hands of the carrier), approx 1 time for every 1200 orders. All claims of shortages or damage goods must be made within 7 days of delivery.
- Packages that go missing in transit will be refunded or replaced once the the shipping company (Canada Post, Canpar or UPS/Purolator) has completed its investigation and has determined the package to be lost. Investigations can take up to 21 days to complete.
Returns, Replacements and Cancellations
- Returns and exchanges can be made on most products (Subject to restocking fees outlined) provided they are returned in unused condition with original box (in Good condition) include all original contents.
- All Sales are Final. In the event that a item is defective, either through factory defect, damaged in transit or defective in function. The customer will need to contact customer service within 7 days to arrange replacement or repair (at the discretion of management). Defective Product must be returned to the store at the customer's expense, or sent to to the proper warranty repair depot by the customer. The customer must make all necessary arrangements to return defective product including delivery of product to the correct return shipping company and arranging for the proper permits to transport restricted firearms to the return shipping company.
- Exchanges can only be made on product once it has been properly returned to Frontier Firearms in the condition it was received.
- Refunds can only be issued once the product has been properly returned to Frontier Firearms in the condition it was received. Refunds will only be issued either by Company Cheque EMT or by Crediting the original Credit Card (at the discretion of Management), the purchase prices (less restocking fees outlined). The refund will be issued within 14 Days of the defective product been returned. Refunds by Cheque will be sent by mail within 14 days of defective products return.
- After 7 Days the item only be repaired or replaced through approved warranty depot for the products Brand in Canada.
- Scopes and Optics (Laser sights, Spotting scopes ect.) can only be exchanged, repaired or replaced by the manufacture or an approved warranty depot.
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee and less all actual shipping fees associated with the order (Return Shipping Charges Will not be Refunded).
- Returns of Restricted firearms are subject to an additional $10.00 for transfer fees per item.
- Any order that is refused at the receivers location will be treated as a return, and the return shipping will not be refunded. Customer must make all proper arrangements to receive product at their location. This may require the customer to be at home the day of delivery, and/or have the ability to pick up their order from a local post office or courier. Most delivery drivers will make at least one attempt to deliver a parcel. If the delivery driver is unable to deliver and obtain a signature at the shipping address, the package may be held at their local Depot for pick up and a notice will be left at the customers shipping address. If you have not received a Tracking number by email within 4 days of placing your order, please contact Customer service at 1-877-442-4867 or firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain your tracking information.
- It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that they will be available to take delivery of their order. Packages that are not able to be signed for are held at the shippers location between up to 5 days before been returned to sender. If a pacakge is not accepted and returned to the store, additional fees will apply to reship or refund.
- Exchanges my be subject to a flat $25 charge, less all actual shipping fees.
- Once an order is placed any cancellation is subject to a $25 administration fee. Cancellations must be made by calling 1-877-442-4867 during regular store hours. If an order has already been charged at the time of cancellation, an additional 9% will be deducted from the refunded price to cover the credit card fees (4.5% to charge and 4.5% to refund)
- All returns must be authorized prior to being sent back
- If you would like to cancel an order that contains a restricted firearm, after the transfer has already been started, there may also be $15.00 transfer fee.
- IF YOU ARE UNCERTAIN ABOUT PURCHASING ANY ITEM, OR THINK YOU MAY CHANGE YOUR MIND DO NOT PLACE THE ORDER. RESTOCKING AND CANCELATION FEES ARE USED TO COVER OUR EXPENSES ASSOCIATED WITH REVERSING ORDERS, CANCELING TRANSFERS AND ADJUSTING ALL PAPER WORK. ONCE AN ORDER HAS BEEN PACKAGED NO CANCELATIONS WILL BE ALLOWED, EVEN IF THE ORDER HAS NOT SHIPPED.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Email money transfer, or money order.
- When paying by money order you will need to send payment within 2 weeks of placing your order. If we have not received payment within the 2 weeks the items will be available for sale again.
- The tax that is applied varies upon which province you are from.
- The tax rates are as follows: Saskatchwan - 11%, Alberta - 5%, British Columbia - 5%, Manitoba - 5%, Ontario - 13%, Quebec - 5%, New Brunswick - 13%, Newfoundland - 13%, Nova Scotia - 15%, Prince Edward Island - 14%, NWT/Yukon/NU - 5%
- Please note that the pictures on the website may vary slightly from actual product. Please call to confirm if you have questions.